1. Call to Order2. Sign-In & Introductions3. Treasurer's Report
4. Announcements - 7:00 pm
• Natasha reports on candidates City of Tucson is hiring for Housing and Community Development Department Director.
5. Committee Reports• DNARC – Portable Ice Rink to be placed in…
Sign-In & Introductions 7:00 pm
Treasurer's Report • $1089.67
• “Gentrification and Changing Neighborhoods” Panel -- concerns affordable housing and gentrification to take place at Dunbar Pavilion, Wednesday July 24th, 6-8:30pm.
• Parking— Pending Mayor and Council vote, changes in parking fees within Downtown,…
1. Call to Order 7:00 pm2. Sign-In & Introductions3. Treasurer's Report
Miguel Ortega, Democratic candidate for City Council’s Ward 1 introduces himself. Expresses interest in creating a more transparent local government, in part by empowering neighborhoods. Wants to see Tucson become more…
Treasurer's Report: $1134.67
Cody Garhart speaks on behalf of Steve Farley for Mayor campaign. For more information please see https://stevefortucson.com/
Review of calendar of events for May.
Food for Fines: for every non-perishable canned goods donated to the library you will receive a $1 off overdue…
Come help clean up areas around 4th St and 10th Ave! We'll be picking up trash and doing some pruning. A roll-off dumpster has been ordered from the City and will be located close to that intersection.
Bring hat, water, sun screen and whatever else you may need. Some gloves and trash pickers will be available.
NOTE: All neighbors are allowed to use the large roll-off dumpster.…