Occupied by son of an SPRR engineer who came to Arizona in 1865, operated an early standing-gauge locomotive out of Clifton, AZ.
Arnoldo Carrillo House. 1924-1936 Arnoldo Carrillo, son of cattle rancher who came to Tucson 1867 and father of a Korea-Vietnam medal winner.
First occupied by J.R. Hoffman, a bookkeeper. In early 1940's it was a Church of Christ.