First occupied by D.E. Wilson, barber
Could be older. First owned by Manuel Elias, who owned corral at 40 S Main Ave - a last representative of Arizona and borderland stockmen's era who drove a horse and buggy until his death in 1938.
Landy Johnson, early African American resident was a barber; his widow Florena Alexander, belongs to the Baptiste family which has been in the neighborhood since 1925. Two of her brothers were noted athletes, one with international recognition.
Was paint shop built as a truck garage.
First occupied by J.R. Hoffman, a bookkeeper. In early 1940's it was a Church of Christ.
Occupied by Southern Pacific R.R. worker from construction to 1945. This house was constructed on the site of an earlier smaller adobe demolished after 1914.