After a long, but productive process the Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood, working with many entities including the Pima County and the City of Tucson, has finished putting in extensive water harvesting infrastructure, native vegetation, traffic circles, chicanes, neighborhood art, and more.
We celebrated completion of the project on Saturday morning, braving cold and rain. Thank you to everyone who made it out. Special thanks to neighborhood's own Green Gourmet catering for great food and drink for the event.
Special thanks to the following entities and people who helped bring these appreciated improvement to the Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood:
- Supervisor Richard Elias, District 5, Pima County Board of Supervisors
- Vice-Mayor Regina Romero, Ward 1, City Council
- Reinvestment Oversight Committee
- Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood Association
- City of Tucson DOT
- The Artists
- Tucson Pima Art Council
- Watershed Management Group
- Pima County Community Development & Neighborhood Conservation Department
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Program, 2004 Bonds
- Cam Juarez