The celebration will take place at the Dunbar/Spring Community Garden at the corner of 11th Ave and University Blvd.
There will be food and refreshments provided and several leaders will speak.
Special thanks to the following organizations who helped bring these improvement to the Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood:
- Supervisor Richard Elias, District 5, Pima County Board of Supervisors
- Vice-Mayor Regina Romero, Ward 1, City Council
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Oversight Committee
- Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood Association
- City of Tucson DOT
- The Artists and Tucson Pima Art Council
- Watershed Management Group
- Pima County Community Development & Neighborhood Conservation Department
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Program, 2004 Bonds
For more information, please contact Cam Juarez with the Pima County Neighborhood Reinvestment Program at 243-6672.