The celebration will take place at the Dunbar/Spring Community Garden at the corner of 11th Ave and University Blvd.
Special thanks to the following organizations who helped bring these improvement to the Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood:
- Supervisor Richard Elias, District 5, Pima County Board of Supervisors
- Vice-Mayor Regina Romero, Ward 1, City Council
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Oversight Committee
- Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood Association
- City of Tucson DOT
- The Artists and Tucson Pima Art Council
- Watershed Management Group
- Pima County Community Development & Neighborhood Conservation Department
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Program, 2004 Bonds
For more information, please contact Cam Juarez with the Pima County Neighborhood Reinvestment Program at 243-6672.